The new generation of Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 unveiled itself recently. That means the magnificent obsession for previous generations will be gradually replaced by the hit of latest generation Quick Charge 4.0 technology.
However, I presume that we really deserve to know everything about Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 instead of worshipping new technology blindly on a whim.
To start with, how quick is Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0?
As too many smartphone users complain that it takes too long to charge the cellphone battery fully, Quick Charge 4.0 inaugurates a new era of quick charge: Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 is declared to accomplish five minutes of charging for five hours of battery life. With greatly improved charging efficiency, this new technology is able to offer up to 20% Faster Charging.
Secondly, how better is Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0?
It has some advancements that are notedly superior to its previous generations:
- Optimized USB Type-C and USB power delivery: Quick Charge 4.0 achieves stabler and more capable performance in USB output power delivery by integrating improved technologies.
- INOV, Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage: Quick Charge 4.0 features optimum power transfer for maximized efficiency. For example, a certain compatible smartphone is able to be charged within 20mV or lower than the specific power thanks to the newly engineered advanced thermal algorithms for more conveniences in charging.
- Battery Saver for extended battery cycle life and protection: in the process of charging, Quick Charge 4.0's battery saver feature will protect the devices in all aspects, the voltage, current, temperature control for device's built-in battery, circuit system, cables and connectors.
- Dual Charge: charging a device with Quick Charge 4.0's dual charge, you will enjoy shortened charging time and better thermal dissipation as the Dual Charge efficiently controls the charging current.
In addition, when to expect Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0?
It is currently compatible with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. And we believe, Qualcomm is going to widen the compatibility of this ingenious technology which is expected to be commercially available in the first half of 2017 in every quarter of the globe.
Related article about quick charge
- Top 5 Best Quick Charge 3.0 Power Banks Now Available To Buy
- Best Quick Charge 3.0 Chargers you can buy now
- Everything you need to know about Quick Charge 3.0.