Poweradd Desktop USB 3.0 PCI-E Express Card With 4-Pin Power Connector
Super fast data transfer speed, up to 5Gbps (500MB/s), fully compatible with USB 3.0 specification.
2 USB 3.0 downstream ports completely backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
Built-in 19-pin connector extends USB 3.0 ports extend to the front panel for conveniences.
Built-in 4-pin power connector makes it easy to connect power supply from system, 1 SATA to 4-pin power cable provided.
Quick and easy installation: It's easy to install this express card. It will speed up your desktop PC immediately for large files copying.
It supports Windows Vista/7/8 (32/64 bit) and more.
1. Power off your computer.
2. Unplug the power cord and remove motherboard cover.
3. Remove the slot bracket from an available PCI-E slot.
4. Carefully align the card bus connector with the selected PCI-E slot, insert and push down the card.
5. Fix the slot bracket and replace motherboard cover.
6. Reconnect the power cord and power on your computer.
For Windows® Vista/7/8 (32/64 bit)
1. Put the little CD into CD Driver.
2. Find the “.exe” file and double click, follow the instruction.
3. Restart your computer when finishing installation.
1 x USB 3.0 PCI-E Express Card
1 x 4 Pin to SATA Cable
1 x Driver CD
1 x User Manual
Yes, it's true! We offer free shipping!
1. Free domestic shipping for all orders in the U.S via USPS with tracking information.Usually takes 3 to 8 business days
2. Orders will ship out within 1 to 2 business days. Please note our warehouse is closed on weekends.
3. Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed the next available business day.
>>24 months' worry-free product guarantee & 90 days' refund unconditionally for every purchase from Poweradd.
>>Professional technical support, efficient and always satisfying customer service all the year round.